Tuesday, July 23, 2013

There's a Time And a Place to Die, but This Ain't It. (Paramore Pun)

So, guys. I consciously didn't blog last night. It's an awkward moment when Cayla has nothing to say, but I really just didn't. I like for there to be a point to what I'm saying so the reader can get something out of it. You can't get much out of mindless chatter, and I do enough of that verbally.

Today, though, I do have something to talk about. It's about my future (again). You're probably thinking I talk about the future too often, and that's because I do. Reason being, my step into adulthood may as well be tomorrow. The future is hurling itself at me at breakneck speed. I'm having to plan (which I never do), and figure out things that end up deciding me future. I have to do extra in school and in life and make darned sure my indecisiveness doesn't get the better of me, like it always does. I have to prepare myself for being away from my mom and brother, this cute little town, and possibly even my best friend (that's you, Jenni). I'm paying attention to so many things concerning college and having a career that I don't even have the mental capability of being afraid of what the future may bring. Even so, I'd have to do it anyway.

If you're my age, the point I'm trying to make is, we've got ONE MORE YEAR. One. We're teeter-tottering on the fault line, and we either jump onto stable land, or fall into that abyss of an unsuccessful beginning at life. I'm definitely jumping to the other side. What are you gonna do? (The answer is what makes you truly happy, just heads up.)

I completely overused the word "future" in this one,
Cayla xx

P.S. The photo and the title of this blog are from the same song by Paramore called Now. It just fit and I'm punny as heck.

P.P.S. I got Paramore tickets today. The Paramore obsessed girl got her tickets. Maybe I'll get kicked out of the show for excessive flailing. Hmm...

P.P.P.S. Thanks for reading my blogs, guys. Whether it's one person or thirty, I'm grateful to know anyone cares about what I have to say. I hope you can take something from my words, and I hope you keep reading. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment