Tuesday, July 9, 2013

It's Worth Fighting For.

Hola, reader. I'm actually doing something I've never done in my life. I'm planning. I'm planning what I want to do in life and I have a backup as well.

Plan numero uno: I am totally going for the vocal lessons. I called around the area today and I was extremely excited with the promise of the future. I found a place that didn't seem completely corporate and seemed more intimate, and I can't wait to get my training through them. (Taylor-Robinson, in case anyone was curious.) Even if I don't live out the huge pop-punk-I'm-such-a-rock-star-helping-kids-to-be-happy dream, I will have at least bettered myself, and that's always something to be proud of. 

Currently, I'm between jobs (But it's okay, guys, I'm still a teenager), and as soon as I get another and get a paycheck or two, this is where a third of my money is going. I have such hope and passion in this, that I'm sure it'll turn out for the better.

Plan numero dos: I have the whole Texas State teaching thing. Whether or not I get anywhere in life in any other profession, I still want a college degree under my belt. "In case of emergency." I want to teach. It seems like a big part of my heart and I love when you can see the lightbulb turn on and someone just gets what you're trying to explain to them.

So, all in all, I have two dreams in my life. I want to teach and I want to sing. The common goal? Reaching the next generation. My issue? Finding out which one is Plan A.

Planning Isn't Much My Thing, But Dreaming Is,
Cayla xx

No comments:

Post a Comment