Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Good Ol' Fun In Hamilton Point (I'm Thuggy)

Ahh, blog. I've got so much to say today. So many feelings and it could go in any direction.

Let's start with, today, I was reunited with two veeeery old friends from middle school, Daniel and Diego, who coincidentally live in the same subdivisional neighborhood as the Skater Boy from last summer. My friend Haley and I went over to Hamilton Point to catch up with these guys, and it was the most fun I've had in a longwhile.

We played Grand Theft Auto 4 and hackey sacked and played soccer outside while listening to Pierce The Veil at full volume from Haley's car (you're welcome for the musical experience, guys). In that town, in that neighborhood, kids our age are into drugs, and have kids already, and are being locked up frequently for things they shouldn't be into. So, naturally, I appreciate peers that can entertain themselves and other people whilst being sober and without doing "the deed". We all had so much fun, and I can't speak for anyone else, but I know I truly enjoy being in their company.

Smooth sailing, BUT I would just like for once to keep a male friend without being emotionally invested in them. That was my one regret with The Skater Boy, and I will not make that mistake in this current set up, no matter the circumstances. I'm keeping these super cool friends, definitely.

Over and out, you beautiful things, you.
Cayla xx

No comments:

Post a Comment